A privately held commercial real estate brokerage company headquartered in Chicago, IL and located in the River North area is searching for an ambitious, friendly, and organized candidate with the ability to evidence strong time management skills. The role will require strong computer skills, and digital filing capabilities. Strong candidates will also possess salesforce or other contact management software programs as well as have a high level of proficiency within the Microsoft office suite of products. The role will act as an Office Manage and will liaison between the two Founders and among the team of 20 +brokers and the Marketing Manager. Successful candidates will be motivated and excited to work at a fast-growing company with room for growth and able to take responsibility for numerous tasks and to heavily assist in marketing campaigns for the sale of Investment properties.
• Liaison with Marketing manager to help Create and update Marketing Materials using Adobe Pro or similar programs.
• Ensure office runs smoothly and employees have what’s needed to work effectively
• Update company website content on a regular basis
• Coordinate marketing mailings and emails and maintain individual brokers mailing lists
• Scan, file, and organize all documents
• Prepare marketing documents
• Maintain agent licensing documents, closing files and insurance files
• Answer phones and accept packages
• Reception and greeting of guests
• Set up meetings/manage Founders calendars and conference room calendar.
• Assist in problem resolution for clients of the firm
• Order supplies for the office
• Book travel as necessary and plan company-wide events.
• Make sure back office common areas are clean, well-appointed, and welcoming
• Provide administrative support for a variety of tasks
• Take on additional projects and business responsibilities as opportunities and personal capabilities and interests arise.
Qualifications / Minimum Skills to Apply:
• 4-year college degree
• Minimum 4 years experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Excellent computer skills required
• Prior office administrative or management experience required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong Time Management Skills
• Marketing Experience is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
• $40K+ Dependent on experience.
• Full benefits package available
compensation: Base plus benefits
employment type: full-time