Becksford Health Services is “Provider approved by the California board of Registered Nursing”, as well as affiliated with the NAAPT (North American Association of Phlebotomy Technicians), an accrediting and continuing education agency. We work with various federal and state agencies, veteran`s programs, human resource agencies, job services, hospitals, community organizations, etc.
* The Phlebotomy workshop fee is $375.00.
* The requirements for the Phlebotomy workshop are as follows: You need to be at least 18 years of age or older and hold Medical Background experience such as previous training, volunteer work, home health, CNA, clinical, etc..
* The workshop normally takes place on a Saturday or a Sunday from 9am-6pm.
* National Certification after successful completion of the workshop.
* Workshop locations are normally held within a conference room near the prospective cities airport.
* The Phlebotomy workshop is designed for skills enhancement & certification.
* We offer re-certification.
* We provide an online certification exam for those with current training but lack certification. The exam cost is $100.00. A study guide is available for an additional cost of $45.00.
Contact Becksford today to reserve your seat, registration deadline is 10 days prior to the workshop date! Call: 800-750-9222
Also Hiring Instructors Nationwide
* Min 5 Years Phlebotomy Experience
* Min 2 Years Teaching / Training / Instructing