A National Coatings & Supplies Store Manager is responsible for maximizing store sales and profits to achieve an acceptable rate of return for investors and meet profit plan goals while supervising staff to ensure customer needs are being met in the most timely and efficient manner. We Offer:
Health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with company match and more! Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily, and a Competitive compensation plan!
Store Manager Duties:
- Hiring, orienting, training, supervising, evaluating, motivating, comunicating, leading and displining all employees in the store
- Ensuring planning, directing, and scheduling employees work in order to optimize labor and profitability
- Maintaining inventory control and directing the inventory record process in order to optimize cash flow
- Enforcing and following all rules, policies and procuedures in order to ensure compliance with State and Federal Laws (i.e. DOT and OSHA regulations)
- Monitoring customer pricing for strict control of gross-profit margins
- Performing administrative duties as necessary
- Maintaining relationships with key customers
- Receiving deliveries, stocking received goods, pulling orders, potentially assisting with deliveries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Store Manager Qualifications
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 2-4 years experience in similar type of business
- 2-4 years of previous supervisory and/or management experience
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills along with strong mathematical skills
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
About US: National Coatings & Supplies recently merged with Single Source Inc to become the 2nd largest distributor of automotive and industrial coatings nationwide. Our corporate office is located in Raleigh, North Carolina with stores and distribution centers throughout the Unites States. We are growing rapidly and looking for great driven people to join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below